Monday, March 18, 2013

Backing up Hard Drives

Hi Bottlers! (I think I am going to call my blog audience that from now on! )

I was lucky!  I saw the signs coming!  I sit at my computer all day and I was aware that our backup hard drive was getting weak!  I heard the odd sounds, I smelled the heat.

So I pulled the important documents and Double backed them up!

Today my main backup hard drive is making such a terrible noise!  It sounds like a hamster chewing on a chalkboard.  Not sure if it will even boot!  

Do you know how much that stresses me out??  Very little! Because my backup is backed up! 

As a video and computer pro we encourage you to take your precious video memories, photos, documents and more and BACK THEM UP!  
You will be so glad that you didn't lose your life of work.  

Just wanted to pass that along to you!  

At Message in a Bottle we us G-Drives.  The drive that failed was our only Drive that isn't a G-Drive.

Check them out!  Back up your stuff!  And let up know if there are any of your video memories that we can help you preserve.  


-Justin (Back it on up) Croninger
Message in a Bottle Productions
(901)490-1275

No comments:

Post a Comment