Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Wedding Video Reviews are in! (Memphis, TN)

Message in a Bottle Productions is a wedding videography company located in Memphis, TN.  We have just updated our site with the reviews from our clients that were left on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/messageinabottleproductions


Here are just a few of the kind words our clients have posted:

Missy -

     There is only one word to describe this company... INCREDIBLE!!!!! Y'all did an absolutely awesome job on the love story, the wedding wrap up video, and the entire wedding video with rehearsal, ceremony, and reception!! I cannot thank you enough for being awesome people, doing a fantastic job, and knowing exactly what to put in my video to make it perfect!!! I will recommend you to everyone!! We will be forever grateful for this video and the memories you captured!!! Xoxo



Courtney -

     Justin and the Crew...You guys did an absolutely wonderful job capturing me and Geoff's special day! Everything that I missed on that day I got to relive through the video. My favorite part especially was the interviews from the bridal party! It was so special! Thanks again and again! :-) **Hopefully I will have another upcoming family wedding for you to do**

Katie - 

     Justin, if I were I able I would give you a 4 thumbs up but I can so 2 will have to do. Thanks to you we will always be able to watch our wedding video and remember that night like it was yesterday. You captured every ounce of joy, comedy, love and laughter!! You nailed it buddy!! We have had compliments out the wazoo!! Fantastic job!! -The Lewis'




To see the rest visit our website at www.messageinabottleproductions.com you can navigate to the reviews page or just click here: http://messageinabottleproductions.com/reviews/


Also just a sample of our current DVD cases:

No comments:

Post a Comment